Steps to apply for graduation:
- Obtain your Degree Application: Check the registrar's office website for official deadlines and forms. Degree applications need to be completed two quarters prior to graduation quarter. For example, if you are graduating in the spring, you will need to complete your degree application & major degree evaluation for submission to the registrars by the first week of December. Fill in and print out the Degree Application form.
- Prepare Graduation Materials:
Print the following documents PRIOR to meeting with your advisor.
- Degree Application
- Degree Evaluation (in Web4U under Student Records, then Degree Evaluation).
- Unofficial transcripts of credits taken at another institution ONLY if they are not listed on your Web4U Degree Evaluation.
Plan to spend approximately 10-15 minutes with your advisor to conduct a degree evaluation and fill out paperwork.
3. See your Advisor for your Degree Evaluation:
Check in AH 315 (the main Anthropology office) for the office hours available for your advisor. Advisor office hours are walk-in times, so you do not need to make an appointment. Be prepared to wait during peak periods. If you cannot make the designated office hours, feel free to make an appointment with your advisor. If you do not have an advisor, contact the Anthropology office at 360-650-3620.
If you have a second major or a minor, go to the relevant department and complete their sign-off to graduate. Please note our degree evaluation process may differ from another department's evaluation process.
To apply for graduation, take the following items to the Registrars, OM 230:
- Completed degree application form
- Web4U Degree Evaluation that has been signed off by your adviser
- Minor Evaluation signed of by your advisor, if applicable
Note: There will be a graduation fee, which the Registrar's Office will bill to your account.