Priority Application Deadline for each academic year is January 15th.
All application information and instructions are available at the Graduate School website. You can also contact the Anthropology Department for information about the MA program. Completed applications received by the Priority deadline will be given full admissions consideration. After the deadline, applications may be accepted on a space-available-basis.
Please contact the Graduate School before submitting an application after the deadline.
- WWU Graduate School Application
- Application Fee: $100.00
- Unofficial Transcripts are uploaded at the time of application. Official Transcripts are not required until you are admitted to the program.
- Three (3) Letters of Reference
- Statement of Purpose (500 word essay stating reasons for doing graduate work in Anthropology, indicating major interests within Anthropology)
- GRE scores
- Graduate Teaching Assistantship. Be sure to check the box on your application if you are interested in a TA position and upload a resume. Please note: TAships are not allocated the first quarter for new grads. If coursework is satisfactory fall quarter, grads will be assigned to TAships starting Wtr quarter.
Please note: Applications will not be forwarded to the department for review until all required materials have been received by the Graduate School.