The Dean's office of the College of Humanities and Social Sciences offers several scholarships each academic year to undergraduate students. Information about each scholarship and the awarding criteria can be viewed by selecting the links below.
- CHSS Advancement Council Scholarship
- CHSS Alumni Association Leadership Scholarship
- Elyse C. Alper Scholarship for International Studies
- Mikulencak-Kohlmeier Advantages of Learning Differently Scholarship
- Paul and Jeannette Woodring: Arts & Sciences Woodring Award
College of Humanities and Social Sciences
Environmental Studies Bldg. Room 603