2018-2019 UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
The Dean's office of the College of Humanities and Social Sciences is now accepting applications for our 2018-2019 scholarships. Information about each scholarship and the awarding criteria can be viewed by selecting the links below.
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE MONDAY, APRIL 23, 2018.
- CHSS Advancement Council Scholarship
- CHSS Alumni Association Leadership Scholarship
- Elyse C. Alper Scholarship for International Studies
- Mike Sharar Internship Scholarship
- Paul and Jeannette Woodring: Arts & Sciences Woodring Award
Guidelines and Resources
College of Humanities and Social Sciences
Environmental Studies Bldg. Room 603
(360) 650-3763 / fax (360) 650-6809