Students minoring in Communication Studies must complete a Communication Studies Minor Evaluation for Graduation form and have it signed by a Communication Studies faculty advisor. Communication Studies minors should complete the following steps to apply for graduation:
- Download a Degree Application Form at WWU’s Registrar’s Office by clicking on the link here: Degree Application. Fill it in and print. Note the application deadlines. The Registrar will charge a late fee if the forms are not submitted on time.
- Log into your Web4U page. Go to Student > Student Records > Degree Evaluation > Select a Term. Click Generate New Evaluation and then select the Term you will Graduate > Generate Request > Submit. Print.
- Print a Communication Studies Minor Evaluation For Graduation form and use the information from your Degree Evaluation to complete it.
- Set an appointment or come to your Communication Studies faculty advisor’s office hours. Office hours and contact information for your advisor are posted on the bulletin board outside the Communications Studies office, CF 295. If you do not have an advisor, call 360-650-3870.
- Complete your major department’s process for its evaluation.
- Take the following to the Registrar’s Office:
- Completed Degree Application
- Completed Major Evaluation and Minor Evaluation – signed off by your advisors.