Phone: (360) 650-3761
Office: HU 361
PH.D., English and Victorian Studies, Indiana University
M.A., English, Indiana University
B.A., English and Women's Studies, University of Wisconsin
Research and Teaching Interests
- British and Anglophone Literature
- Victorian Studies
- Empire and Postcolonial Studies
- Critical Terrorism Studies
- Gender and Sexuality Studies
- Moral and Political Philosophy
"Police Terrorism: 1865 and 2017." Interview by Mark Thomas, Carolina Focus from WBT, 27 October 2017, http://www.wbt.com/media/audio-channel/police-terrorism-1865-and-2017.
“Trauma and the Torturer: Of Monsters and Military Men at Morant Bay.” Traumatic Tales: British Nationhood and National Trauma in Nineteenth-Century Literature, edited by Lisa Kasmer, Routledge, 2017, pp. 121-140.