Minor in Greek at Western

12 Credits

Contact Information

Faculty Advisor - Eduardo Engelsing

Miller Hall 122E


Modern and Classical Languages Department Office

Miller Hall 223


How to Declare (Admission and Declaration Process):

Make an appointment with the Greek faculty advisor.

When meeting with the advisor, you should bring:

An "Official Declaration of Minor" form (available at the Department Office)

Documentation for any study-abroad credits earned

Grade Requirements

A grade of C- or better is required for a student's major or minor courses, and supporting courses for majors and minors. A GPA of 2.50 or above in minor courses is required.


12 credits at the 200-300 level