To apply for graduation with a Multidisciplinary Studies degree you must:
- Have declared the Multidisciplinary Studies major.
- Complete the Degree Application form (also available at the Registrar's Office OM 230).
- Access and print your "Worksheet" in Degree Works. Degree Works is available in Web4U. Click on "Student" tab and look under "Student Records" tab for the Degree Works link. The "Worksheet" is the default view in Degree Works. Once there, click on "Save as PDF" and print. Please review your degree progress.
- Meet with the Multidisciplinary Studies Advisor. Please bring your printed Degree Works "Worksheet," which will serve as your Major Evaluation.
- Return all paperwork to the Registrar's Office (OM 230) by the due date.