BEFORE YOU VISIT THE MULTIDISCIPLINARY STUDIES ADVISOR TO DECLARE YOUR MAJOR, YOU MUST PRINT AND REVIEW THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS AS DESCRIBED BELOW…
- Go to Degree Works. Degree Works is available in Web4U. Click on "Student" tab and look under "Student Records" tab for the Degree Works link. The "Worksheet" is the default view in Degree Works.
- Click on "Class History" and print.
- Next, change to "What If" view (tab on left).
- Select a Program: BA-Humanities & Social Sciences
- Select Major: Multidisciplinary Studies
- Click on "Save as PDF" and print. Please review your updated degree progress.
- After completing steps 1-3, schedule an appointment with the Multidisciplinary Studies Advisor and bring all of your printed documents. (Your printed "What If" will serve as your Plan of Study and/or Major Evaluation.)
- Complete a Major Declaration Card with the Multidisciplinary Studies Advisor and submit all the required materials as directed to the Registrar's Office (OM 230).