Ph.D., Kinesiology, Iowa State University, 2015
M.S., Kinesiology, University of North Texas, 2011
B.P.T, Physiotherapy, Gujarat University, 2007
Office hours: Monday 3-5 pm; Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday: 3-4 pm
KIN 306: Measurement and Evaluation in Kinesiology
KIN 597B: Biomechanical Gait Analysis
Faculty Research Interests-Biomechanics of gait and cycling -Adaptations in lower extremity motor patterns associated with age and knee osteoarthritis -Role of exercise for improving gait and function
- Buddhadev, H.H., & Martin, P.E. (accepted 2018). Effects of age, power output, and cadence on energy expenditure and lower limb antagonist muscle co-activation in cycling. Journal of Aging and Physical Activity.
- Crisafulli, D. N., Buddhadev, H.H., Brilla, L. R., Chalmers, G. R., Suprak, D. N., & San Juan, J.G. (accepted 2018). Creatine-electrolyte supplementation improves repetitive sprint cycling performance: A double blind randomized control study. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition.
- Buddhadev, H.H., Crisafulli, D. N., Suprak, D.N., & San Juan J. G (In Press; 2018). Individuals with knee osteoarthritis demonstrate interlimb asymmetry in pedaling power during stationary cycling. Journal of Applied Biomechanics. doi.org/10.1123/jab.2017-0363
- Buddhadev, H.H.and Martin, P.E. (2016). Effects of age and physical activity status on redistribution of joint work during walking. Gait & Posture, 50: 131-136.
- Vingren, J.L., Hill, D.W.,Buddhadev, H.H., & Duplanty, A.A. (2013).Postresistance exercise ethanol ingestion and acute testosterone bioavailability. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 45 (9): 1825-32.
- Buddhadev, H.H., Vingren, J.L., Duplanty, A.A., & Hill D.W. (2012). Mechanisms underlying the reduced performance measures from using equipment with a counterbalance weight system. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research,26 (3): 641-47.
- Irvin, K., Ede, A.,Buddhadev, H.H., Driver, S., & Ronai, P. (2011). Physical Activity and Traumatic Brain Injury. Strength and Conditioning Journal, 33(4):43-47.
- Ede, A.,Buddhadev, H.H., Irvin, K., Driver, S., & Sorace, P. (2011). Circuit Training Recommendations for Individuals with a Traumatic Brain Injury. Strength and Conditioning Journal, 33(4):48-51.
- Vingren, J.L.,Buddhadev, H.H., & Hill, D. W. (2011). Smith machine counterbalance system affects measures of maximal bench press throw performance. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 25 (7): 1951-56.