Visiting Assistant Professor
Phone: (360) 650-4878
Office: AH 413
MA, PhD Miami University
BA University of Texas at Dallas
- Comparative Politics
- Nationalism and Ethnicity
- Women in Politics
- Ethnic Lobbies and US Foreign Policy. 2008. Lynne Rienner.
- “No Place for a Woman: Evidence for Gender Bias in Evaluations of Presidential Candidates.” 2007. Basic and Applied Social Psychology 29: 225-233.
- “Serbian-American Mobilization and Lobbying: The Relevance of Jasenovac and Kosovo to Contemporary Grassroots Efforts in the United States.” 2002. In Ethnic Identity Groups and U.S. Foreign Policy, Thomas Ambrosio, ed. Praeger Press.
- "Grassroots Mobilization and Diaspora Politics: Armenian Interest Groups and the Role of Collective Memory." 2000. Nationalism & Ethnic Politics.