Phone : (360) 650-3018
Office: AH 418
M.A., Ph.D., Political Science, University of California-Riverside
B.A., Economics, California State University , Sacramento
- State & Local
- Elections & Representation
- with D. Redlawsk and C. Tolbert, 2011. Why Iowa? How Caucuses and Sequential Elections Improve the Presidential Nominating Process. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
- with T. C. Mooney and D. Smith. 2009. State and Local Politics: Institutions and Reform. Thompson Wadsworth. (3rd ed. 2012).
- with S. Bowler. 2012. "The Limited Effects of Election Reforms on Efficacy and Engagement."Australian Journal of Political Science.
- with S. Bowler. 2011. "Electoral Competition and the Voter." Public Opinion Quarterly. 75 (1): 151-164.
- Donovan, T. 2010. "Obama and the White Vote." Political Research Quarterly. 63 (4): 863-74.
- with C. Tolbert and D. Smith. 2009. "Political Engagement, Mobilization, and Direct Democracy."Public Opinion Quarterly. 73 (1): 98-118.
- with C. Tolbert and D. Smith. 2008. "Priming Presidential Votes by Direct Democracy." Journal of Politics. 70 (4): 1217-1231.