Bachelor of Arts - Politics/Philosophy/Economics
A multidisciplinary major designed to provide a solid grounding in disciplines that are critical to decision making and leadership in economic, political, and social service institutions.
- ECON 206, 207, 303, 310
- 12 additional upper-division economics credits
- One (1) Communication Focus (CF) course within the College of Business and Economics (CBE)
Political Science Requirements
- PLSC 250, 261
- PLSC 271 or 291
- 9 additional credits from the American Politics and Public Policy Field
- 4 additional credits from the Political Theory field
- PHIL 102, 112, 114, 320, 350, 360
- 9 additional upper division philosophy credits
Plan of Study
Major evaluation/plan of study forms are available in the Political Science Office (AH415) or print one: PPE Plan of Study 2017-18.pdf
Senior evaluations for this combined major requires Advisor approval in Economics, Philosophy and Political Science.
Also required by Western Washington University:
WWU requires a minimum of three writing proficiency points in approved upper-division writing proficieny courses (WP3) with a minimum grade of C-. This requirement can be completed as part of the above required and elective credits.