Declaring a WGSS Pre-Major/Major/Minor

How to Declare a WGSS Pre-Major/Major/Minor

To declare a Women, Gender, Sexuality Studies Pre-Major, Major or Minor please complete the first Section (for Pre-Major please use the major declaration form and select the "Pre-Major" option in the first section) of one of the following Esign forms and submit to the WGSS email for approval ( 

major declaration form

minor declaration form