Degree Evaluation

Major & Minor Evaluation for Graduation

Students are recommended to apply for graduation a minimum of two quarters before their anticipated graduation date. Please contact your assigned faculty advisor for major evaluations and Communication Studies Advising for minor evaluations for graduation. Since your faculty advisor or Communication Studies Advising will be using Degree Works to check your progress towards Communication Studies major or minor completion, be sure to include your W# in your evaluation request.

You can learn how to find the name of your advisor on our Advising and Drop-In's page, under the "Faculty Advisors" section.