Application for Communication Studies Scholarships
Applicants will submit a scholarship application to be considered for all available scholarships listed below. The amount for each scholarship varies by the funds we have annually.
2022-2023 Application Process
- Applicants must complete and submit the Communication Studies Scholarship Application form. (The 2022-2023 Application is now closed.)
- You must be formally declared as a Communication Studies major to apply for any of the scholarships, with the exception of the Departmental Tuition Waiver.
- Applicants will need to provide the following supplemental information:
- Upload your résumé. Your résumé should include significant activities and honors earned while in high school and college. You may also list volunteer activities and employment information.
- Two letters of recommendation are required. A letter writer can be any person who can speak to your scholarly or professional skills (such as a professor or employer) but cannot be a past or current faculty member from the Department of Communication Studies.
- You will copy the Communication Studies Scholarship Recommendation Form link into an email and send it to those who will be submitting your recommendation. They must be submitted by the deadline.