Minor Declaration

To Declare a Minor in Communication Studies

In order to declare a minor in Communication Studies, students should initiate the e-form following the steps below.

  1. Initiate the minor declaration form.
  2. Complete "SECTION I: Student Information" only;
  3. Scroll to the bottom of the form and in the Signatures and Attachments box's "Email to:" type CommunicationStudiesAdvising@wwu.edu. Do not send it to the default Registrar's email on the form.
  4.  Last, click "Submit."

Only after you have submitted your minor declaration form as instructed above, the name of your official Communication Studies minor advisor will be added on the e-form. Your form will then be forwarded to the Registrar.  

The name of your minor advisor will be listed in your Degree Works

Visit our Faculty & Staff Directory for your advisor's contact information and office hours. Please contact your advisor for academic minor coursework questions, mentoring, and your minor evaluation for graduation.

If you have questions or need assistance, please email Communication Studies Advising.