Applying for Graduation

To apply for graduation

  1. Go to the Registrar's office Degree Application Page
  2. Click on "Degree Application" Form (or)
  3. If you have already submitted the Degree Application and are changing your quarter of graduation, click on "Reapplication" Form.
  4. Complete the form online, print the form and return it to the Registrar's Office with the required documentation.

The major and minor evaluation forms which the department completes are available on that site as well.