Available to infants, children, and adults of all ages:
- Complete audiological assessment to determine the presence, type and severity of hearing impairment. Otoacoustic emissions, electrophysiologic testing and other assessments are conducted to determine candidacy for amplification and/or referral for medical evaluations.
- Evaluation to guide selection of appropriate amplification including hearing aids, assistive listening devices and cochlear implants.
- Central auditory processing assessment and treatment.
- Communication assessment for individuals with hearing disorders
- Family-centered individual and group aural (re)habilitation to improve listening and overall communication skills for individuals who use hearing aids and/or implantable devices.
- Hearing aid and assistive listening device consultation, demonstration, recommendations, and sales.
- Hearing aid and specialty earmold fabrication (musician's plugs, swim plugs, monitors, and iPodmolds).