Clinic Contact and Location
NOTE: Parking Lot Closure!
We are in a transition during construction. Please be sure to read the details below regarding driving directions and parking.
Driving Instructions - March 2023 and beyond
Parking for the clinics has been moved from the old lot off East College Way for construction of the new Kaiser Borsari Hall.
Clinic parking is now located in Lot 19G to the west of the clinic. Please follow the directions below to reach the new parking area and the clinics.
Because of this construction, please allow for extra travel time to the Clinics.
Please call us at 360-650-3881 if you are lost or have any questions.
To use GPS mapping tool, enter "WWU parking lot 19G" for directions.
Directions to the WWU Speech-Language and Hearing Clinic
- Take Exit 252, signs for Samish Way and Western Washington University.
- If traveling via southbound I-5:
- Stay right.
- Turn right onto S. Samish Way.
- Quickly merge into the leftmost lane.
- If traveling via northbound I-5:
- Turn left at the stop sign.
- At the stoplight, turn left onto S. Samish Way.
- Go straight through the next stoplight.
- Merge into the leftmost lane.
- If traveling via southbound I-5:
- Take Bill McDonald Parkway to West College Way.
- Turn left onto West College Way. Use caution. Heavy pedestrian traffic at intersection.
- Turn right onto Wade King Service Road.
- At the first intersection, turn right.
Follow road to the stop sign at the pedestrian crossing.
When clear, continue across path to enter Parking Lot 19G.
- Turn right into the parking lot
Reserved clinic spots are in the middle of the lot and are signed.
- Park in spaces marked reserved for clinic use. Clients with ADA parking plates may also use ADA spaces.
Follow pedestrian map and directions below to clinic.
Pedestrian directions from parking lot
Signs and a pathway marked on the ground will also direct to the clinic entrance.
- The clinic is located east from the parking lot, the opposite direction of the athletic field.
- Move eastward along the narrow concrete walkway between the row of hedges. The concrete becomes a wide brick path in approximately 10 feet.
- Depending on where you parked in the lot and which gap between the hedges you took, you may need to turn left and travel northward briefly to skirt around Academic Instructional Center West.
- Once north of Academic Instructional Center West, follow the brick pathway eastward. Keep the planter areas at your right and the raised grass area at your left.
- When the planter area to your right ends, keep traveling straight (due east) until a new planter area begins.
- At the next gap between planter areas, turn right (south) and enter the carpeted building vestibule. The door button opens both the exterior and interior set of doors.
- Once through the second set of doors, travel over carpet to the first door on the left (east), approximately 10 feet inside the building.
- Continue straight (due east) over carpet toward the reception area with the wall at your right.
Visual Guide from the Parking Lot
View from the parking lot looking east (away from the athletic field). You will see a white/gray concrete staircase in the grassy area. Keep that “Staircase to Nowhere” on your left and walk toward the trees on the hill.
Email, Phone & Fax
Clinic Office CSD.Clinic.Office@wwu.edu
(360) 650-3881 (voice)
(360) 650-4334 (fax)
Washington TTY Relay Service
WWU Speech-Language-Hearing Clinic
516 High Street, AI 256 MS 9171
Bellingham, WA 98225