As an alumnus there are many ways to continue your association with Western Washington University and the Political Science department. For example:
- JOIN the Western Alumni Association as a way to stay connected to Western news, events, opportunities and resources.
- MENTOR a student through the Ask! Program of the Alumni Association.
- GIVE A TALK to students in the department interested in your field of work or career trajectory.
- Help to DEVELOP internship and employment opportunities.
- VOLUNTEER for Alumni Association sponsored events such as the Senior Celebration (remember how good it felt to graduate?!).
- RECONNECT with fellow alums by participating in Alumni Events
- ADVOCATE for Western - connect with the Office of Government Relations and other civically engaged alumni.
- DONATE (as you are able) to support Western and Political Science scholarships and programs through the Western Washington University Foundation.
- OUT OF STATE? Consider hosting a gathering for alums, current, and prospective students in your area.
For more information about engaging with and supporting current students and alumni, please contact the Alumni Association.