Mikulencak-Kohlmeier Learning Differently Scholarship Application
- You must be formally declared in a major or minor that is offered by a department or program within the College of Humanities and Social Sciences (CHSS).
- Provide statements about your education goals and significant accomplishments.
- Attach an essay (up to 1,000 words maximum) or a 5-minute audio/visual submission in which you describe your educational journey through the lens of your learning challenge(s).
- Attach unofficial copies of your WWU transcript.
- Arrange for letters of recommendation from two faculty members. Please send the CHSS Faculty Recommendation form to the faculty who will be submitting your letters of recommendation.