Welcome to Sociology Advising
The Sociology Department Program Coordinator/Department Advisor is available to help you with a variety of information. Both prospective students and current students are welcome to make appointments or contact the advisor via phone or email.
We can cover a variety of topics including (but not limited to):
- What coursework will transfer to the Sociology Major at Western
- The difference between the degrees offered within the department
- Career options for Sociology Majors
- How to apply for the major
- Checking your progress towards completion of your major
- Projecting your quarter of graduation
- Discussing internship opportunities
- Completing study abroad paperwork
- Providing Major Evaluations
Need help or information?
You can contact the Program Coordinator and Sociology Undergraduate Advisor by phone, by email, or by making an appointment. If you're on campus, drop by Arntzen Hall 513 and set up an appointment. A sign up sheet is posted outside the door.
*Please note: The Program Coordinator will be out of the office with no access to email for the months of July and August. During that time, please contact the Department Chair for assistance.*
Program Coordinator and Undergraduate Advisor, Sociology
Arntzen Hall 513 (MS 9081)