Welcome to Sociology Advising
Need help or information?
Sociology advising is available remotely!
Schedule an appointment via the button below.
If you don't see any open times that match your availability, email firstname.lastname@example.org your weekly availability. Andrea will find a corresponding appointment time and contact you with the details.
Phone (360 650-4882)
Submit Documents Virtually
The locked dropbox outside of AH 513 is not being checked at this time. Please do not submit hard copies of materials there as they will not be seen or processed. See directions for virtual submission of departmental forms at the following links:
The Sociology Department Program Coordinator/Department Advisor is available to help you with a variety of information. Both prospective students and current students are welcome to make appointments or contact the advisor by phone or email.
The advisor can discuss a variety of topics including:
- What coursework will transfer to the Sociology Major at Western
- The difference between the degrees offered within the department
- Career options for Sociology Majors
- How to apply for the major
- Checking your progress towards completion of your major
- Projecting your quarter of graduation
- Discussing internship opportunities
- Completing study abroad paperwork
- Providing Major Evaluations
- and more
Contact the Sociology Advisor
COVID-19 Self Reporting Form
For students to self report a confirmed or potential COVID positive case or if they are in a medical or self-quarantine.